Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Kaiser 5 Cup Soft Ground
- The Adidas Kaiser 5 Cup Soft Ground takes after the classic football cleats that have graced the pitch to witness some of the sport’s greatest moments.
- It features soft full-grain leather on its upper that allows a close and clean feel of the ball. It also enables a natural movement of the foot that made handling the ball easier.
- Another feature of this football boot is its Die-cut EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) insole. This compound provides a lightweight feel and a more anatomical fit. It also supplies the needed cushioning for enhanced in-shoe comfort.
- For its base, Adidas has equipped this model with a tri-density TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) outsole. Aside from durability, this sole unit delivers traction with its six exchangeable screw-in studs that perform with an impressive grip on soft ground surfaces.
Fit and sizing
Fitted with a full-grain leather upper, the Kaiser 5 Cup Soft Ground offers a snug wrap that forms to the shape of the foot. With its asymmetrical loop lacing system, its fit and comfort are further enhanced. This men’s football boot comes in the standard sizes, from 6 to 13. It fits true to size and has a narrow width.
The outsole of this low top cleat makes use of a tri-density TPU compound that gives added durability. The brand equipped the sole unit with six exchangeable screw-in studs that deliver reliable traction on soft, natural surfaces. These studs are very much compatible with replacements studs that come in different sizes to suit a player’s preference.
The upper of the Adidas Kaiser 5 Cup Soft Ground utilizes soft, full grain leather that forms to the contours of the foot. The material facilitates a close ball feel that enhances handling.
The upper also features an extended heel counter that offers durability and stability.
- This football cleat weighs 11.1 ounces.