The Adidas Icon Turf line takes on a sneaker-like construction for its fifth-generation release. The upper of the shoe is constructed from a mesh-based material with TPU overlays, and it ensures breathability and durability. This upper element also delivers a sock-like fit as it comfortably wraps around the wearer’s foot. Furthermore, Adidas’ Ironskin toe cap adds to the cleat’s durability as it is abrasion-resistant.
A traditional lacing system reinforces the fit while maintaining foot lockdown. For ease of access, a pull tab stitched at the heel area has been made available.
A nubby rubber outsole ensures traction in turf courts.
The Adidas Icon V Turf baseball cleat features a central lacing system. This feature allows the wearer to customize the fit while locking the foot down.
The upper of the fifth generation release of the Adidas Icon turf baseball cleat is constructed from a mesh material. This element has been designed for breathability as well as durability. Creating a comfortable fit, it also delivers a sock-like sensation as it envelops the player’s foot.
The nubby outsole of this Adidas model has been designed to promote traction and grip in turf courts.
The Adidas Icon V Turf is available in several colorways including:
- Cloud White/ Silver Metallic/ Cloud White
- Collegiate Navy/ Collegiate Navy/ Cloud White
- Power Red/ Silver Metallic/ Core Black
- Collegiate Gold/ Core Black/ Cloud White
- Collegiate Royal/ Collegiate Royal/ Cloud White
- Power Red/ Power Red/ Cloud White
- Grey Four/ Grey Four/ Cloud White
- Core Black/ Core Black/ Cloud White