Good to know
Adidas Primeknit tech has been known for its lightweight, supportive, sock-like fit. The AF 1.3 Primeknit Cleat with its one-piece woven material has coated with transparent and waterproof TPU overlay and lined with weatherproof membrane continues to be comfortable and supportive while offering a warm and snug fit. It is available in men’s sizing.
Brave through winter cold, snow and slush in style with the high-top Adidas H.F/1.3 Primeknit Cleat.
Its silhouette constructed with an all-Primeknit upper and EVA midsole with an exaggerated Dellinger webbing is unlike any other sneaker cleat in the market. Its odd appearance, however, sets this shoe apart from its leather-clad equivalent. The shoe also performs like any other traditional cleat minus the extra weight. Often dressed in neutral shades, expect to match these kicks with your favorite winter clothes with ease.
Already visually-appealing with its PK upper, the H.F/1.3 Primeknit Cleat becomes, even more, striking with its Dellinger webbed EVA midsole. Commonly seen on Originals ZX models, the Dellinger web is known to supply enhanced support and durability. The shoe also looks rugged with the addition of the deeply grooved rubber outsole which offers improved traction and grip.
In the past, sneaker fanatics dreaded the coming of the colder months. These days, though, there’s so much to look forward to. Thanks to the sneaker brands’ unwavering drive for customer satisfaction and their designers’ boundless creativity plus present-day’s tech, hybrid sneaker cleats were born.
This type of footwear has been known to perfectly fuse style, comfort, and the cleat’s weather-resistant construction. Year after year, brands come up with more variations, Adidas included. To welcome 2017’s chilly and windy months, the German sneaker brand decided to surprise their fans with an Adidas Originals cleat dubbed as the H.F/1.3 Primeknit Cleat.
Making a debut in October 2017 in two colorways, this lifestyle sneaker supposedly borrowed some of its design elements from vintage runners as well as cleats worn by Germany’s elite Police Tactical Unit known as Grenzschutzgruppe 9 or GSG 9. The brand, though, disclosed that these kicks design was inspired by photographers with its heel pull feature looking like a camera strap.
The H.F/1.3 Primeknit Cleat, which is frequently referred to as the Adventure A.F., looks modern with its re-engineered Primeknit upper. Initially launched in black as well as white, the shoe ran out of sizes a few weeks after its release. Its popularity only increased with the introduction of other colorways.
- Support is enhanced with the aid of the leather heel overlays. Other colorways utilize suede for its heel cap.
- The full-length lacing system can be adjusted for a customized fit. The lace-up closure includes reflective laces with PU-dipped tips.
- Heel pull tab with the “Hiamovi” logo makes the slip-on/off a tad bit easier. The “Sesame” colorway released on January 2018, though, features an “Atric” insignia instead of the "Hiamovi" logo on the strap.
- Kicks marked with an "Atric" symbol apparently features premium materials. Therefore, this new Adidas construction is sold with a higher price tag. The “Sesame” hue, in particular, retails for $243.
- Visibility of the shoe at night is enhanced with the addition of the reflective webbing detailing on the midsole.
- The Ortholite sockliner keeps feet insulated while providing lasting comfort underfoot.
- Welded “Three-stripes” complete the shoe’s overall look.