- The Adidas Goletto 6 Firm Ground shoe is constructed with a lightweight synthetic leather upper. The forefoot carries a stitching that promotes ball friction and control. The shoe also has a central lacing system that allows for fit customization.
- Of course, the Adidas branding didn’t take a backseat as the bold Three Stripes logo is seen on both the medial and lateral sides of the cleat.
- The outsole holds a total of eleven studs that are designed and configured to bring maximum grip and traction in firm ground courts.
The Adidas Goletto 6 Firm Ground soccer cleat delivers a comfortable fit through its synthetic leather upper. This upper material is lightweight as well.
The shoe is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 11.5. It has a central lacing system to ensure fit customizability.
It is important to take note that there have been mixed reviews about the shoe’s sizing. So, if possible, it is ideal to visit the nearest shoe store to get the best possible fit.
The upper consists of a synthetic leather material that comfortably wraps around the player’s foot. The pair is also designed to bring a lightweight feel.
A central lacing system is integrated into the shoe’s design, and it brings about fit customization. There are some stitchings in the forefoot area to increase friction which is essential for ball control.
The Adidas logo has been placed at the medial and lateral side of the cleat. The traditional tongue also carries the Adidas symbol.
The outsole of the pair is constructed with a combination of triangular and diamond studs. There are a total of eleven studs integrated into the area. Seven are placed in the forefoot and four are found in the heel area.
- The Adidas Goletto 6 Firm Ground soccer cleat is available in the Core Black/ Footwear White/ Solar Red.
- Turf and indoor versions of the cleat has been made available by the brand.
Size and fit
How Goletto 6 Firm Ground compares
1 shoes (0.53% of shoes)
2 shoes (1% of shoes)
3 shoes (2% of shoes)
16 shoes (8% of shoes)
17 shoes (9% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
35 shoes (18% of shoes)
41 shoes (22% of shoes)
46 shoes (24% of shoes)
10 shoes (5% of shoes)
12 shoes (6% of shoes)
36 shoes (19% of shoes)
26 shoes (14% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
9 shoes (5% of shoes)
18 shoes (9% of shoes)
31 shoes (16% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
13 shoes (7% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)