The Adidas Geodiver Primeblue allows you to tick all the boxes in the modern-day sneaker must-have list: a fun-looking style that quickly updates your daily outfit to look extra chic, an excellent material that you'd be hard-pressed to tell it came from recycled materials, and a great casual trainer, perfect for a day outdoors or a quick trip to the store.
- As light as air
- Reduced knee and back problems
- Perfect for the summer
- Simple and straightforward style
- Trendy hues
- Comfortable for training and long walks
- Narrow fit
- Looks better in the picture
Who should buy Adidas Geodiver Primeblue
The Adidas Geodiver Primeblue is an excellent addition to your sneaker rotation if you:
- have knee and back problems and need a sneaker that eases the pain
- want a fashionable sneaker that accompanies you during training and long walks
- are looking for a comfortable, eco-friendly Adidas sneaker
Who should NOT buy Adidas Geodiver Primeblue
Getting the Adidas Multix instead of the Adidas Geodiver Primeblue is a good idea, especially if you have wide feet, since the Multix feels roomier than the Geodiver Primeblue.
You can also choose to buy the Adidas Swift Run, which received a lot of compliments about its stylish look, so you will not have to worry that it will not look as good in real life as it does in the images.
The Geodiver Primeblue will not slow you down
The airy Adidas Geodiver Primeblue doesn't give a feeling like it's dragging down your feet.
Remarkable elements of Geodiver Primeblue
- These minimalist sneakers are covered with the innovative Primeblue fabric. Made in part with Parley for the Oceans, it is concocted from plastic wastes from islands, beaches, and coastal areas.
- Found underneath is a partially recycled EVA midsole that delivers a soft, comfy ride as you walk along the streets.
- Flipping underfoot is the textured grip tread on the heel and toe that provides enhanced traction.
Forget about pain; this will make your walking experience cozy
Because of its extreme coziness, users with knee and back problems have vouched to feeling reduced pain while wearing this model.
In addition, your feet will not feel tired even after long walks and training sessions.
This will be your best buddy during the summer season
This kick is a suitable summer shoe that keeps the feet dry and cozy even on humid days.
Pairing the Geodiver Primeblue with any attire will not be a problem
Buyers love the colors that Adidas used on this iteration. Its simple and straightforward style makes this an adaptable kick for various ensembles.
Not the best choice for those with wide feet
Width-wise, users find this kick tight around the toe box.
Fight against pollution in style with the Adidas Geodiver Primeblue
As Adidas moves towards sustainability, the Three Stripes has launched countless iterations that use recycled materials.
Several popular eco-friendly models from Adidas were conceived from their collaboration with the environmental organization Parley for the Oceans.
Also, the Germany-based company reworked some of its most iconic models, such as Adidas Stan Smith and Adidas Superstar, with sustainable, ozone-safe materials.
Adding another iteration to its impressive environmentally friendly iterations is the Adidas Geodiver Primeblue.