Good to know
The Adidas EQT Support 93/17 GTX is available in men's sizes from 4 to 14 US in medium width. This pair runs true to size. It has the conventional lace front fastening system for a snug fit. The slightly padded tongue is constructed in an asymmetrical wraparound manner to avoid sliding off to one side.
The low-top Adidas EQT Support 93/17 GTX displays a stylish profile that has been re-engineered to apt for the dreaded weather conditions. The Three Stripes dressed this in a colorway that is not stain-proof which many felt disappointed about. Thus exploring through the mud is not favored. This shoe's all-white colorway with some gray and orange details projects versatility that is apt for almost any casual ensemble for any kinds of seasons.
Although some users felt baffled that this shoe comes in strangely delicate colorway, this pristine white hue with reflective details made most of the buyers notice the Adidas EQT Support 93/17 GTX. While it has no stain resistant properties, this 'Reflect and Protect' appearance is suitable for stomping the puddle and cruising through mushy snow even during low-lights in style.
In the early 90s, Adidas wanted to come up with a shoe design that bears only the necessary and focused on the performance, comfort, and the construction. Adidas came up with a fuss-free Equipment Range or the EQT Line. This is the Adidas' first line to drop the classic Trefoil logo and use the Three-Stripe instead. The core of the EQT line revolved around the ideals of “Everything that is essential, nothing that is not.”
The EQT line easily turned as the shoe of choice of some of the serious athletes, in basketball, volleyball, soccer, fencing, and in running. This line introduced the Torsion technology that allows the users to move their foot independently and has a unique lacing system.
In 1993 when the Equipment Support was launched as a running shoe, this footwear set a new standard of a high-performing sneaker in the running category. The Three Stripes revived the EQT Support in 2014 and added the number "93" to its official name to denote the year it debuted in the market.
The brand updated the EQT to cater the modern market. Recently, they launched the variation that is suitable for the winter. The Adidas EQT Support 93/17 GTX features the breathable mesh upper with the rubber cage and the waterproof lining that keeps the feet warm and dry during the cold season.
- The upper of the Adidas EQT Support 93/17 GTX is made of water-repellent mesh and suede-quarter panel.
- It has the Terrex logo on the medial side and Gore-Tex logo on the medial side.
- The TPU welding around the forefoot and lateral side add durability and support.
- The 3M reflective details on the laces are added for visibility during the low lights.
- The TPU support piece is wrapped around the heel for reinforcement.
- The Gore-Tex is a waterproof and breathable fabric lining that repels liquid water and allows water vapor to pass through.
- It has the Ortholite sockliner to enhance the comfort and performance.
- This shoe has a durable rubber outsole for a reliable grip.
- It has the signature sculpted Boost technology in the midsole for a responsive cushioning.