|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 16mm|
|Heel height:||Men: 29mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 13mm | Women: 13mm|
|Width:||Men: Normal | Women: Normal|
Experts are training geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
These are an excellent shoe.
- The Adidas CrazyPower Weightlifting Shoe is built with Powerlifting in mind and is best suited for squats, bench presses, and deadlifts. According to the brand, the shoe is not meant for Olympic lifting. The effective heel height of the model is 16 mm which is shorter than what most Olympic shoes have. The average height still helps athletes in achieving a lower squat, yet it makes them engage the posterior part of their bodies more.
- The upper unit features a one-piece cleatie construction made of a smooth material for a sock-like fit. A mesh-and-synthetic overlay on the vamp ensures breathable support.
- The combination of the lacing system and the Velcro strap allows the shoe to be fitted tightly to the foot.
- A non-compressible TPU wedge is utilized to keep the heel steady during squats and lifts. The platform gets thinner and more flexible in the forefoot section to accommodate the natural bending of the foot.
- The flat outsole provides better contact with the ground. It protrudes in the forefoot and heel sections to form a wider pressing surface. It is made of rubber to prevent slippage and to protect the shoe against abrasion.
The Adidas CrazyPower Weightlifting Shoe is designed for men. It follows the standard training shoe measurements and runs true to size and fit. The sizing scheme is available in a range of full and half sizes, from 4 to 16. The width is D – Medium.
The outsole unit of the Adidas CrazyPower Weightlifting Shoe is made entirely flat to provide athletes with consistent ground contact.
It employs a rubber material with textured patterns for traction. The abrasion-resistant properties of rubber contribute to the durability of the platform.
The outsole protrudes in the forefoot and heel sections to create a wider surface and to prevent the foot from rolling.
The flex grooves are added in the front section of the shoe. They help the foot to bend more naturally.
A lightweight, yet non-compressible TPU insert is used to form a wedge for the CrazyPower Weightlifting Shoe. It makes sure that the foot is planted firmly on the ground while also ensuring that it doesn’t squeeze under pressure.
A thin insole is placed to provide the minimum amount of cushioning. It can be removed to achieve a more rigid underfoot feel.
The Adidas CrazyPower Weightlifting Shoe features a cleatie-like construction in which the tongue is not separated from the upper unit. The foot is wrapped in a one-piece, smooth material for a sock-like fit.
A mesh-and-synthetic vamp overlay is used to provide a breathable structure to the façade.
An extra layer of faux leather forms a heel counter at the back of the foot. It aims to support the rear of the foot and protect it from wear-and-tear.
The full lace-up closure and the Velcro strap across the midfoot ensure a customizable lockdown for the foot.
A soft lining along with a padded collar aims to deliver the ultimate comfort throughout the training session.