Fit & Sizing
The Adidas Court Vantage Primeknit is available exclusively in men’s sizes from 4 to 15 US in medium width. This pair runs true to size. The Primeknit upper has a sock-like fit that hugs the foot comfortably. It features the traditional lace-up closure for a personalized, snug fit.
Adidas Court Vantage Primeknit Style
The Adidas Court Vantage Primeknit has a striking pattern on its breathable upper. Its durable and flexible sole is built to withstand all-day wear with its incomparable comfort. Also, the lightness of this pair makes this shoe suitable for the long walks.
Most wearers sport this shoe with rolled up jeans, joggers, shorts and even with their activewear. The unique design of the upper will surely grab the attention of many onlookers.
The Adidas Court Vantage Primeknit highlights a striking Japanese pattern on its Primeknit upper. The Japanese Sashiko stitching inspired this engineered design. This Primeknit upper provides a light and airy wear with a fresh and unique look.
Adidas Court Vantage Primeknit History
In the 70s, Adidas released the Rod Laver tennis court sneaker that bears a resemblance to the iconic Stan Smith sneaker. Rod Laver is one of the best tennis players in the history of the sport. He has almost 200 singles titles in his career. The Rod Laver silhouette has undergone several collaborative iterations since it was launched in the market.
Adidas formed the Originals in 1997 as their sub-brand that focuses on the brand’s heritage and offers casual and sportswear merchandises. It uses the iconic Trefoil logo and gives much emphasis to the brand’s history and classic designs.
In 2016, the Adidas Originals launched a design that pays tribute to the legacy of Rod Laver. The Court Vantage bore a simple design with a vulcanized outsole and was presented in mid and low-top profiles. This durable pair was later on refined to modernize it further.
Adidas incorporated the Primeknit technology in the Court Vantage silhouette to form a lightweight and breathable sneaker. The Adidas Court Vantage Primeknit showcases a print inspired by a Japanese embroidery pattern. This shoe boasts about its comfort, lightness, and durability with high-quality materials.
- The Adidas Court Vantage Primeknit features an individual unique number printed on the tongue to add a luxurious style.
- It carries a vulcanized rubber outsole for durable and flexible grip.
- It displays the Adidas Originals Trefoil logo on the heel.
- Rod Laver is an Australian tennis player and respected as one of the greatest tennis players in the history. In 1964 to 1970, he ranked No. 1 in the professional line of tennis players.
- The Japanese Sashiko is a form of embroidery using a variety of running stitches to create a geometric pattern. The Japanese word Sashiko means little stabs that refer to the small stitches used to shape a design.