Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Copa, Adidas Tango
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Copa Tango 18.3 Turf
- Engineered for turf courts, the Adidas Copa Tango 18.3 Turf shoe is a blend of the old and new. Sporting a full-grain leather upper, this football boot brings comfort through its primary upper material. This element is also known for its water-resistant qualities. Comfort is further developed through a foam-based heel counter.
- A control embossing feature is also integrated into the upper to promote ball control. A fold-over tongue brings a classic feel to the pair as well. Furthering the shoe’s fit is a central lacing system.
- The midsole is an Ethylene-vinyl acetate-based (EVA) which is an ideal material used for football boots as it is known for its shock absorbing qualities. Another plus for this material is its moldability.
- A rubber-based outsole has been used in the construction of the shoe to ensure grip on short-piled artificial grass.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Copa Tango 18.3 Turf football boot molds to the natural contours of the foot through the balance of full-grain leather and synthetic upper. It is available in men’s standard sizes. A central lacing system serves to further the football boot’s fit.
An important note from reviewers, however, is an issue with the pair’s sizing. The consensus is that the Adidas Copa Tango 18.3 Turf football shoe is a size small. So, it is recommended to check the sizing before purchasing a pair.
The outsole of this model is created with a rubber-based material which provides excellent grip on turf pitches. The soleplate is peppered with diagonal lines that promote traction. A small circular pattern is also incorporated into the shoe near the inner forefoot area in the soleplate.
To help with comfort, the Adidas Copa Tango 18.3 Turf football shoe has an EVA midsole incorporated into its construction. The material is a common element among football boots as it has shock-absorbing qualities, making it an ideal feature for football cleats.
The heel counter is also created with a foam-based material to reinforce comfort.
The Adidas Copa Tango 18.3 Turf football boot is created with a mix of synthetic and full-grain leather. The forefoot area is designed with a cowhide leather which is a component known for exceptional softness and for being water-repellant.
A classic vibe can be felt when wearing the pair as it sports a fold-over tongue reminiscent of traditional cleats. A central lacing system is also placed in the upper to help further the shoe’s fit.
- The Adidas Copa Tango 18.3 Turf football boot is available in the core black/ footwear white/ real coral and white/ core black/ tactile gold metallic colorways.