Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Copa, Adidas Tango
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The calf leather vamp construction in the Copa Tango 18.3 IN maintains the similar softness and lightness from its Kangaroo-leather predecessor, the Copa Tango 17.3 IN. Cow leather has been known to provide a balance of durability and barefoot sensation, in addition to its water-resistant characteristic.
- The forefoot area of Copa tango 18.3 IN is designed with Control embossed lines similar to the high-end version Copa Tango 18.1. The textured lines are meant to keep the ball glued to the feet.
- To keep the classic Copa feel, the indoor football boot is designed with a fold-over tongue that covers a portion of the laces for cleaner strikes.
- The EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) serves as the midfoot cushioning for the Copa Tango 18.3. It is an eco-friendly polymer material proven to be resistant to cracks and offers excellent shock absorption in every stride.
- The Copa Tango 18.3 Indoor has a traditional lace-up enclosure positioned in the center.
- The outsole of the football boot is a non-marking rubber designed for indoor courts which resembles a bit much like the outsole of the Adidas Samba Classic.
The indoor football boot is available in men’s version only and in standard sizes. It provides true-to-size measurements. The cow leather upper produces an adaptive support for any width that may require some break-in time to achieve the best fit. Additionally, the lace-up enclosure with a fold-over tongue helps in creating a more personalized comfort for the indoor soccer shoes.
An abrasion-resistant rubber makes up the outsole of the Copa Tango 18.3 Indoor. The non-marking outsole is built to provide traction for indoor court surfaces. Grip for flat surfaces is guaranteed through the multi-directional grooves designed in the outsole.
The midsole cushioning made from EVA offers a soft underfoot sensation that is engineered for excellent shock absorption. The EVA cushioning delivers durable and stress-crack resistant quality to the indoor shoe.
The indoor variation of the Copa Tango 18.3 IN is constructed with a cow leather vamp known to provide soft yet durable sensation. Textured lines follow the shape of the forefoot to enhance ball control. It is called the Adidas Control embossing feature.
A central lacing system with a fold-over tongue encloses the boot to allow a more personalized fit.
Foam is integrated to the heel counter for protection against unwanted blisters.
- The Copa Tango 18.3 IN has a turf variation.
- It is available in Core Black- Running White and Running White-Black-Tactile Gold Metallic colorways.