Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Copa, Adidas Tango
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Adidas Copa Tango 17.1 Indoor
- One thing that quickly stands out from the Copa Tango 17.1 is its full-grain leather construction for its upper. Utilizing soft and lightweight kangaroo leather, the boot provides a snug fit and a close touch on the ball. The elastic quality of the upper also allows for a natural movement of the foot.
- Adidas has also built the shoe with a Boost midsole that offers the right amount of cushioning for the foot. This innovation results in heightened responsiveness that helps players move with agility on the pitch. The added support also protects by easing tension on foot.
- The indoor version of the Copa Tango 17.1 utilizes a central lacing system that holds the signature fold-over tongue of the Copa line. The compression tongue functions to improve the boot's overall fit as well as enhance stability.
Fit and sizing
With its K-leather upper, the Adidas Copa Tango 17.1 Indoor provides a tight fit with some degree of flexibility. Once the leather wears in, players can expect a comfortable feel that allows for natural movement of the foot. This indoor cleat is available in the standard sizes for men.
For its outsole, Adidas has fitted this indoor cleat with a thin sole unit designed to connect closely to the playing surface. This skid-proof rubber outsole provides reliable traction for indoor courts and hard surfaces.
The Adidas Copa Tango 17.1 Indoor utilizes the notable Boost technology from Adidas. The Boost technology on the midsole improves shock absorption and boosts energy with every stride. It is specifically designed for a more responsive ride on the court.
The Copa Tango 17.1 Indoor features a soft and lightweight kangaroo leather. The natural leather offers superior touch on the ball that improves control. It also enhances comfort and protects the foot.
The football boot also utilizes a standard lace-up closure with a specially-engineered compression tongue. This design works to provide a more comfortable fit as well as a better foot lockdown.
- The boot belongs to the Adidas Copa line.
- The shoe weighs 9.4 ounces.