Review coming soon
Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX has just been released by Adidas. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- The Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX is considered as the last installment of the Copa 18 lineup. It is made for the player who wants a soccer cleat with a somewhat classic look but with a modern twist. The features on this mid-top soccer cleat will make you stay in the game no matter the weather.
- The Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX features a genuine K-leather upper. With continued use, this material gradually follows the natural curves of the foot. As a result, the soccer cleat provides a comfortable fit.
- A new feature found on these well-fitting soccer cleats is the Gore-Tex technology. It is a waterproof lining that is helpful in keeping the foot dry even in soggy conditions.
- This soccer cleat utilizes the Total Control stud configuration. It has rounded studs that work well in providing excellent traction on firm grounds (FG). This layout is similar to the one found in other Adidas soccer cleats, such as the Adidas Copa 18.1 FG and Adidas Ace 17.3 FG.
The Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX is available in sizes 7 to 13.5 in men’s version only. Because the leather upper is stretchable, this Adidas soccer cleat can accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide feet.
The upper of the Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX is made of genuine kangaroo leather. Aside from providing a comfortable fit, it also allows the wearer to be in closer contact and have more control over the ball. The stitching in the forefoot enhances ball control as well.
The Gore-Tex lining is a fresh addition to this heritage soccer cleat. It acts as the shoe’s waterproofing element. It also keeps the soccer shoe breathable for added in-shoe comfort.
A traditional lacing system is found at the center of the Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX. Additionally, this soccer shoe is fitted with a mid-cut collar for secure lock-in when making quick movements on the pitch.
There are 11 conical studs that are evenly distributed across outsole of the Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX. They promote easier rotation on dry, natural grass playing surfaces.
- The Adidas Copa Mid GTX weighs 7.4 ounces.
- This soccer cleat is also available in trainer variation in the form of the Adidas Copa Mid GTX TR.