Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX is considered as the last installment of the Copa 18 lineup. It is made for the player who wants a football boot with a somewhat classic look but with a modern twist. The features on this mid-top football boot will make you stay in the game no matter the weather.
- The Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX features a genuine K-leather upper. With continued use, this material gradually follows the natural curves of the foot. As a result, the football boot provides a comfortable fit.
- A new feature found on these well-fitting soccer cleats is the Gore-Tex technology. It is a waterproof lining that is helpful in keeping the foot dry even in soggy conditions.
- This football boot utilizes the Total Control stud configuration. It has rounded studs that work well in providing excellent traction on firm grounds (FG). This layout is similar to the one found in other Adidas football boots, such as the Adidas Copa 18.1 FG and Adidas Ace 17.3 FG.
The Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX is available in sizes 7 to 13.5 in men’s version only. Because the leather upper is stretchable, this Adidas soccer cleat can accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide feet.
The upper of the Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX is made of genuine kangaroo leather. Aside from providing a comfortable fit, it also allows the wearer to be in closer contact and have more control over the ball. The stitching in the forefoot enhances ball control as well.
The Gore-Tex lining is a fresh addition to this heritage football boot. It acts as the shoe’s waterproofing element. It also keeps the soccer shoe breathable for added in-shoe comfort.
A traditional lacing system is found at the center of the Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX. Additionally, this soccer shoe is fitted with a mid-cut collar for secure lock-in when making quick movements on the pitch.
There are 11 conical studs that are evenly distributed across outsole of the Adidas Copa Mid Firm Ground GTX. They promote easier rotation on dry, natural grass playing surfaces.
- The Adidas Copa Mid GTX weighs 7.4 ounces.
- This football boot is also available in trainer variation in the form of the Adidas Copa Mid GTX TR.