Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Copa, Adidas Gloro
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- As part of the Copa Gloro 19 lineup, the Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground features several old-school elements combined with fresh innovations that are consistent with the rest of the shoes in the series.
- The Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 SG is fitted with soft leather in the forefoot and textile in the rear area. The leather gradually molds to the natural curves of the foot for a comfortable fit. It also features the X-Ray vamp cage that effectively reduces slippage.
- This football boot from the Three Stripes comes with an adjustable fold-over tongue. It has an elastic strap that is reminiscent of the old-school Predator Mania. This element not only adds a vintage touch to the boot, but it also provides a wider striking surface for a powerful shot.
- It has a combination of rounded and triangular studs on the soleplate. These provide a right blend of traction and mobility on soft ground pitches. An “Adidas” callout is seen in the heel area of the outsole as well.
The Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground is available in standard sizes for men. With its leather forefoot, the user can expect the boot to stretch a bit and mold to the foot. Thus, this boot can accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide feet.
The Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground upper is composed of two separate materials–calf leather in the forefoot and knitted textile in the rear. These materials are soft to the touch, and they deliver a comfortable fit throughout the game. There is a special type of stitching on the front, which prevents the leather from overstretching.
The X-Ray vamp cage is present on this football boot. It is used to improve ball control. It also reduces slippage on the inside.
An adjustable fold-over tongue is seen above the central lacing system. This feature has an elastic strap to keep it from flapping when the user is running at top speed. Underneath the flap tongue are dotted dash lines that serve as guides for when a player wants to cut the tongue to his desired length.
A knitted collar is used on this football boot. It keeps the foot locked in place especially when making sudden changes of movements. Also, extra foam cushions are helpful in maintaining in-shoe comfort and shock absorption.
The outsole of the Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground is engineered with six removable conical studs and six bladed studs. The rounded studs enhance rotational mobility while the bladed studs are there to maintain traction on soggy fields.
- The Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground weighs 240 grams.
- This series is headlined by Manchester United’s Paul Dybala.