Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Copa 19.4 Turf
- Sporting a synthetic leather upper, the Adidas Copa 19.4 turf soccer cleats deliver a comfortable hugging sensation. The low-top design of the pair allows for more movement. To enhance the fit, customization is made possible through a central lacing system integrated into the design of the shoe.
- Stitching at the forefoot area allows for ball touch and control by promoting friction, especially during an intense play session. The lateral and medial sides of the shoe feature the bold Adidas logo. While further up the heel area, the Copa branding also stands out. On top of all this, the tongue area also holds the Adidas logo.
- The outsole, on the other hand, delivers grip and traction in turf courts through a rubber based material. The area also features a combination of round and oval stubs to drive performance.
Fit and Sizing
The Adidas Copa 19.4 Turf soccer cleat is available in men’s standard sizes. The upper is created with a synthetic leather material that hugs the foot, creating a comfortable fit. The lacing system reinforces the fit personalization, as well.
However, it is important to note that a significant number of users found a sizing issue. It has been recommended by most to go up half a size to get the best possible fit. Visiting the nearest shoe store to try on a pair is also ideal.
The upper of the Adidas Copa 19.4 Turf soccer cleat brings a comfortable fit through a synthetic leather material. The stitching found at the forefoot area promotes ball control and touch. As the material hugs the foot, a central lacing system together with a traditional tongue allows the player to customize the fit.
Placed at the heel area is the Copa branding while the unmissable three stripes logo of Adidas is placed in both the lateral and medial sides of the shoe. Additionally, the Adidas logo is also printed on the upper tongue area of the boot.
The rubber outsole of the Adidas Copa 19.4 Turf soccer cleat has great traction on turf fields. Embedded onto the area is a traction pattern are circular and elongated stubs which grip the court surface.
- The Adidas Copa 19.4 soccer cleat is available in several colorways including:
- Cloud White/Solar Lime
- Core Black/Solar Yellow
- Core Black/Grey Six
- A flexible ground and indoor version of this Adidas model has been made available by the brand.