Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Copa 19.3 Turf
- Experiencing comfort and control on turf courts does not really have to break the bank, especially with the creation of the Adidas Copa 19.3 Turf soccer shoe. The synthetic leather upper of this shoe delivers a soft and comfortable fit. The vamp also contains vertical stitching which aids in ball control.
- Although the pair has a low-cut design, the shoe features a Primemesh collar. This element reinforces a breathable feel while adding to the amount of comfort. Additionally, a mono-tongue design lumped together with a traditional lacing system also adds to the shoe’s fit customization.
- For the midsole, an EVA material is used. It is well-known for its shock-absorbing qualities, which then lessens the probability of injury.
- Traction on turf courts is ensured by this soccer cleat’s rubber outsole, which also has an anti-abrasion feature. Triangular studs are peppered across the soleplate to deliver grip, as well.
Fit and Sizing
The synthetic upper of the Adidas Copa 19.3 Turf soccer shoe brings a snug fit. A traditional lacing system paired with the mono-tongue at the center of the upper allows for fit customization. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6 ½ and 13 ½.
A synthetic upper of this Adidas turf football boot is one created for comfort. The material hugs the foot while a central lacing system allows for a more personalized fit. Additionally, a mono-tongue feature is present. Ball control comes in the form of stitching placed across the vamp area. A Primemesh collar is used in this low-cut soccer shoe’s construction. While adding breathability, the collar also wraps around the player’s foot, adding a dimension of lockdown and security.
For injury prevention as well as comfort, an EVA midsole is integrated into the shoe’s design.
The anti-abrasion rubber outsole of this soccer cleat is created for traction on turf courts. The area is peppered with triangular studs which are essential for grip during a fast play.
- The Adidas Copa 19.3 Turf soccer cleat is part of the Adidas Initiator pack. It fuses an Off White, Solar Red, and Core Black for its colorway.