Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala
- The small-sided game is just as important, if not as fun, as the play sessions in major arenas. With this in mind, the quality of indoor football boots should be just as good as the ones designed for the football field. This is where the Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala football boot didn’t get wrong. This model carries with it a Primemesh and synthetic leather combo. The mesh element takes up a quarter of the shoe mostly in the midfoot area. This feature allows for breathability. Alongside this is a synthetic leather vamp. The area promotes ball control through vertical stitchings in the area.
- Fit personalization is created through a central lacing system. The mono-tongue construction, which is integrated into the same area, reinforces the fit by enveloping the wearer’s foot.
- Cushioning for this pair of football cleats is from its EVA midsole. This element is popular among football boots for their excellent shock absorbing capabilities — a characteristic most useful for injury prevention.
- Traction and grip come in the form of a gum rubber outsole. Grooves embedded into the area aids flexibility, as well. A foam heel counter also drives support for the shoe.
Fit and Sizing
The Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala brings a breathable and comfortable fit through a combination of Primemesh and synthetic leather in the upper. The mesh material makes up a quarter of the shoe while the vamp is made of synthetic leather. A lacing system together with the mono-tongue design are placed at the middle part of the shoe for fit customizability. The pair is made available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6.5 to 13.
Breathability and comfort come in the form of Primemesh that comprises most of the upper. This mesh-based material runs from the upper heel area to a portion of the forefoot. The synthetic leather vamp area promotes ball control through stitching that vertically runs through it.
Fit customization, on the other hand, is emphasized through a traditional lacing system at the center of the shoe. This mechanism is clustered together with the mono-tongue that also aids fit by hugging the player’s foot.
The shock absorption qualities of the pair’s EVA midsole reduces the probability of injury. This highly elastic material is also highly sought out for its durability.
Made for traction on indoor courts, a gum rubber outsole has been used for the Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala football boot. Reinforcing this are grooves that run throughout the outsole. These grooves also enhance the cleat’s flexibility.
Furthermore, added support comes in the form of a foam heel counter.
- The Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala is available in the Off White, Solar Red, and Gum M1 colorway.