Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Being a low-tier model does not necessarily mean that it’s a cleat of low-quality. The Adidas Copa 19.3 FG shoe has a calfskin leather upper that runs across the player’s foot, delivering a snug fit. While initially tight-fitting, the pair’s fit gets better over time as the material stretches to accommodate the contours of the player’s foot.
- A modified burrito-shaped tongue also adds to the shoe’s secure fit. The shoe has an elastic band that connects the tongue to the internal part. This feature enhances foot lockdown. Fit personalization is brought about by a central lacing system.
- Stitching in the forefoot area creates the friction necessary for adequate ball control.
- The TPU-based outsole holds a total of eleven chevron and conical studs. This configuration is designed to bring traction and grip on firm ground courts.
The Adidas Copa 19.3 FG soccer shoe brings an initially tight fit, but it eventually softens and adapts to the contours of the player’s foot. A burrito-shaped tongue together with a lacing system provides an avenue for fit customization. The pair is available in men’s standard sizes.
An important footnote from reviewers, however, reveals that the shoe is one size small. So, it has been recommended by some to go for a full size up to get the best fit. If possible, it is also ideal to try on a pair if one has access to a shoe store that sells the model.
The calfskin leather upper of this 19.3 Copa model brings a snug but comfortable sensation. This leather type is well-regarded for its softness as well as durability. Stitching found in the forefoot area creates ball friction and control.
The central lacing system and the hybrid burrito tongue ensure foot stability and lockdown while giving way to fit customization.
The outsole of the Adidas Copa 19.3 FG shoe is created with a TPU material that is well-known for its durability. Designed to bring traction on firm ground courts, it carries a total of eleven studs: seven in the forefoot area and four on the heel. There is a combination of chevon and conical cleats in the forefoot area. The heel area, on the other hand, holds a purely chevron makeup.
- The Adidas Copa 19.3 FG soccer shoe is available in several colorways including:
- NIght Cargo/Base Green/ Trace Cargo
- Core Black/Solar Yellow
- Core Black/Green Six