Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Adidas has upped the ante with the release of the Adidas Copa 19.1 Indoor. Keeping some of the best bits from its predecessor Adidas Copa 18.1, this model has just made enough tweaking to create a better experience for indoor play.
- The suede upper brings in a soft, comfortable sensation for its wearers while delivering a cushioned ball touch. The material elevates the overall look of the shoe, as well. Integrated into the vamp area is an X-ray cage feature that contributes to ball control as it minimizes slippage.
- Unlike its predecessor that had Boost technology for its cushioning system, this 19.1 version of the Copa uses Adidas’ Bounce technology. The technology is designed for flexibility and comfort. Additionally, also creates more stability to the player’s stride as well as heel strikes. Compared to Boost, Bounce brings a firmer feel and is heavier.
- The outsole is created with a non-marking rubber which ensures traction and grip for indoor courts.
The Adidas Copa 19.1 Indoor soccer shoe brings a secure and comfortable sensation for its wearers. The suede upper material has a soft and comfortable feel. In addition to this, the mono-tongue locks the foot down securely. Reinforcing the lockdown is a central lacing system that also allows for fit customization.
The pair is available in men and women’s standard sizes. Although, it is important to note that according to some reviewers, the shoe has a narrow fit. A sizing issue is also apparent as a couple of reviewers pointed out that one needs to go a size up to get the best possible fit.
The upper of the Adidas Copa 19.1 Indoor soccer shoe is created with a suede material that comfortably wraps around the player’s foot. Integrated into the upper’s construction is an X-Ray vamp cage which reduces ball slippage while increasing ball control. Enhancing the fit is a textile collar which effectively creates a sock-like fit.
Reinforcing the collar area is the mono-tongue design which is lumped together with the lacing system. This feature also locks down the foot as well, as it follows the contours of the player’s foot shape.
For ease of access, a pull tab has been stitched unto the heel area.
The Bounce cushioning is used for the Adidas Copa 19.1 Indoor shoe. This affordable foam-based material brings a more stable feel, especially during strides and heel strikes. Similar to the brand’s Boost cushioning technology, it also goes great with running trainers. Although, this element is firmer compared to Boost and relatively heavier.
The sockliner is made out of Ortholite technology. The benefits of using this innovation include moisture management and breathability. It is also designed to be lightweight and eco-friendly.
The outsole of the Adidas Copa 19.1 Indoor soccer shoe is constructed with a rubber-based material that delivers grip and traction. Its non-marking feature also comes in handy for indoor courts.
Blackout Adidas Copa 19 ‘Archetic Pack’
As the name implies, the Archetic pack is essentially the blackout colorway for the Adidas Copa 19 line. Featuring a Core Black and Solar Blue color scheme, the model looks lethal. The whole of the upper is in the inky hue while the stud tips carry a blue tint. While the look seems straightforward, taking a closer look reveals some intricacies to the shoe’s design. At the heel area is a bold and glossy COPA print. And just a few inches above it is the Adidas logo printed in a similar fashion.
Other colorways for the pair include:
- Adidas Copa 19. Women’s Exclusive - Black/ Pink
- The Adidas Copa 19.1 Indoor soccer shoe is available in several colorways including:
- Core Black/ Solar Yellow
- Multi Solid Grey/ Core Black/ Solar Lime