- For an undeniably comfortable fit, the Adidas Copa 18.1 Soft Ground uses a premium kangaroo leather upper. It easily adapts to the player’s foot shape with continued use. K-leather provides a long lasting quality proven with classic soccer cleats such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Nike Premier II Firm Ground.
- An X-ray Cage is integrated into the vamp of this soccer cleat. This innovative technology is helpful in providing the player with greater control of the ball. It also aids in retaining the shape of the cleat.
- A noteworthy modification to this soccer cleat is the Compression Inner Sock. It provides a streamlined fit around the ankle for optimum lockdown.
- The Sprintframe soleplate of the Adidas Copa 18.1 Soft Ground is designed in a way that it keeps the overall weight of the shoe down while still providing excellent stability on soft grounds (SG).
Because the Adidas Copa 18.1 Soft Ground upper is made of genuine K-leather, it is adaptable to a variety of foot widths. As the player breaks into the shoe, the upper gradually follows the shape of the foot creating an almost personalized fit. It is available in sizes 6 to 13.5 in men’s version only.
The Adidas Copa 18.1 Soft Ground maintains the classic SprintFrame outsole of the silo. This famous Adidas soleplate keeps a nice balance between stability and durability. It’s low profile also keeps the foot balanced on the otherwise unstable muddy pitch.
The stud layout of this soccer cleat uses six removable metal studs and five moulded studs. Collectively, they provide optimal traction on soft, muddy fields. The conical cleat shape enhances rotatory motions, especially when making quick turns and changes of direction.
The Adidas Copa 18.1 Soft Ground uses a high-quality kangaroo leather vamp. This soft and flexible material molds to the shape of the foot after a few games. Thus, this soccer cleat offers unmatched comfort and a natural touch on the ball.
Replacing the usual stitching pattern found in the forefoot area, Adidas uses an integrated X-ray Vamp Cage. This innovation is effective in keeping the foot locked in place for that enhanced ball control. It also reduces the incidence of ball slippage.
To keep the ankle in place, Adidas added the Compression Inner Sock to this soccer cleat. It provides a snug close-to-feet feel and supportive fit.
The Ortholite sockliner featured in the Adidas Copa 18.1 Soft Ground helps shape the shoe to the user’s foot. It is especially helpful for flat-footed players. Together with the foam heel pad, they create a comfortable in-shoe experience for the user.
Thanks to its central lacing system, this soccer cleat offers the optimum fit for a wide variety of players. The fold-over tongue keeps the laces in places while providing a cleaner striking zone. Likewise, the tongue can be worn up straight for those who opt for the classic Copa Mundial look.
- Football fans can enjoy having a personalized Adidas Copa 18.1 Soft Ground at a minimal price.
- It weighs 259 grams.