Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Adidas Copa 17.4 Indoor
- At a glance, this soccer cleat sparks a distinct resemblance with the popular Samba Classic Indoor. Coming from an equally classic line, the Adidas Copa 17.4 Indoor features heritage elements combined with modern aesthetics.
- A lightweight synthetic leather is used for the upper of this indoor soccer cleat. It gives a soft quality that enhances comfort from the forefoot to the heel. A classic quilted pattern stands out on the forefoot while the fold-over tongue also delivers a prominent heritage vibe to the shoe.
- A central lace-up closure brings a more customized fit centered on the midfoot. Footballers can play with the adjustability to their liking with these standard laces.
- For its base, the Adidas Copa 17.4 Indoor is installed with a non-marking rubber perfect for indoor, hard and polished surfaces. It has a flexible quality that bends amply during fast-paced movements. Prominent squared patterns are laid out at the bottom to secure grip on the indoor pitch.
Fit and Sizing
The Adidas Copa 17.4 Indoor is offered in standard men’s sizes from 6.5 to 12. Due to its synthetic leather quality, it is expected that this soccer shoe brings in a snug and narrow fit. A lot of wearers find this shoe small so it is recommended to get one size larger from your actual foot size. This is not highly recommended for those with wide feet.
A heritage-inspired soccer cleat, the Copa 17.4 Indoor shows off its distinct style from its upper design to its fold-over tongue. Its synthetic leather can easily be mistaken as authentic due to its comfortable and plush quality. On top of that, the forefoot area is designed with classic stitches that complete its vintage look.
To provide customizability, a standard lacing system is installed in the middle. A portion of it is concealed by the fold-over tongue for a cleaner ball strike.
This soccer cleat is fitted with a non-marking rubber sole. A staple material for indoor soccer shoes, rubber optimizes durability without sacrificing traction. Geometrical patterns are embedded on the forefoot and heel area that serves as traction points on polished or hard surfaces.
- This soccer shoe is has a turf counterpart, the Copa 17.4 Turf.
- The following colorways are available for this soccer cleat: Blue/White/Core Black, Core Black/Footwear White/Core Black, Core Black/Running White/Black