Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
85 / 100 based on 2 expert reviews
The quality is, honestly, half decent, very soft, out of the box,much better than I would expect at this particular price point, and a very similar thickness that you can find from the 17.1, to a certain extent.
It got circular studs, not triangle. It just got pure circular studs. I do quite like it but I feel it lacks dig into the ground.
Features of the Adidas Copa 17.3 Firm Ground
- The 17.3 version of the Adidas Copa features soft, natural Kangaroo leather that lines the front part of the upper. The rest of the upper utilizes a synthetic material. The leather gives the boot that classic Copa look while providing great comfort and an optimal touch and feel of the ball.
- This boot also features a lace-up closure alongside a thin tongue and a padded collar for enhanced fit. It allows the feet to have adjustable but firm support without feeling overly restrained.
- The outsole of the Copa 17.3 FG wears a stud pattern that is specifically designed for firm ground. The sole’s conical studs provide the boot with superior traction to give players that boost in speed and stability when doing cuts and direction changes.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Copa 17.3 FG is available in the standard men's sizes only. It comes in a medium width and runs true to size. The boot’s leather construction on the upper and soft synthetic inner lining ensures great fit and comfort for its wearer.
The Adidas Copa 17.3 FG holds a synthetic, flexible sole plate that adapts to the movement of the foot. This flexibility offers an improved performance during changes in direction and ensures a lasting underfoot comfort in every game.
With an outsole designed for firm grounds, the boot has conical studs that provide superior traction on the pitch. Players can expect to play with intensity, with these cleats that were meant for high-speed control and stability on the ground.
Like its predecessors, the 17.3 version of the Adidas Copa utilizes natural K-leather for its upper. However, the leather only lines the front part while synthetic material covers the rest of the upper. This configuration aims to provide a great fit and utmost comfort.
The Kangaroo leather has a permanent softness that makes sure the feet are comfortable at all times. It also delivers a soft and clean touch that gives players optimal ball control. On the other hand, the synthetic leather lining the upper also offers some softness and is remarkably less bulky than most synthetics.
Alongside the soft upper, the boot’s lace-up fastening and soft inner lining help provide a comfortable fit. Soft textile lining outlines the inner part of the boot while thin foam is used for its insole, offering a great in-shoe feel.
- Personalization is available for this boot upon purchase.
- The design of the Adidas Copa 17.3 FG takes after that of the best-selling Copa Mundial.
- It weighs 8.7ounces (247 grams).