Who should buy the Adidas Campus 80s
The Adidas Campus 80s is a solid option if:
- You love wearing sneakers that do not go out of style.
- A shoe that stays comfortable for extended periods is what you prefer.
- You are looking for a sneaker tough enough to last long.
Who should not buy the Adidas Campus 80s
Sneakerheads looking for a shoe that offers a more uniform fit may have to look past the Adidas Campus 80s and instead consider putting the Adidas Broomfield or the Adidas München on their shopping list.
It is one of those kicks that you can wear all day for its superb homey feel.
Soft upper section
A handful of wearers lauded the softness of Adidas Campus 80s' suede upper.
Thumbs up for the Campus 80s' materials
Like its equally famous sibling, the Adidas Gazelle, this sneaker is constructed with premium materials.
Strong and mighty
According to numerous long-time users, this low-top sneaker is tough enough to last very long.
This sneaker feels roomy on the midfoot, which disappoints a video reviewer.
It pairs well with various OOTDs
The Campus 80s' low-key style makes it easy to pair up with multiple outfits.
Press that buy button again
The overall design and comfiness of this Adidas pair have attracted owners to press the buy button the second time.
White soles might be better
The off-white sole of this sneaker did not appeal to one reviewer as he prefers pure white to match the laces and stripes.
Adidas Campus 80s: A laid-back legend
Apart from Adidas Stan Smith and Adidas Superstar, the Adidas Campus 80s is one of the brand's most iconic silhouettes in its arsenal. It was initially released in the 80s as basketball footwear. Because of its straightforward yet fashionable style, this sneaker quickly turned into the hottest footwear among the youth and rap groups. Moreover, its retro style takes some of the reviewers back to their childhood.
A few years later, the Adidas Originals Campus 80s was used as the base model for several collaborations. Many brands saw the potential and how precious the style of the Campus 80s is and created their versions of this timeless sneaker. That said, with its style that lasted many generations, the Adidas Campus 80s is a real keeper.
Adidas Campus 80s vs Adidas Campus
The Adidas Campus is the modernized version of the OG Adidas Campus 80s. These sneakers virtually look identical and differ only in a few elements:
- The Adidas Campus 80s has a narrower profile in comparison to the Campus.
- The midsole of the Campus 80s is a bit more textured when compared with the Campus.
- Adidas ditched the gold foil branding on the side and tongue of Adidas Campus 80s, while the Campus retained these elements.
- The Three Stripes inserted a much-pronounced arch on the Campus 80s, while the Campus only has a flat insole.