Good to know
The Basket Profi by Adidas Originals is available in men’s and women’s sizing. This unisex sneaker maintains a mid-top silhouette for ankle support. It has a lace-up closure for a comfortable and secure fit. Also, it has an EVA insole for impact protection and cushioning comfort.
Some thought that the Adidas Basket Profi is a high-top shoe, yet, in reality, it has a mid-top silhouette as categorized by the brand. It has a suede upper with perforations on the toe and medial areas that provide a luxurious look and foot breathability. Some of its colorways are:
- core black/ core black/ gold metallic
- crystal white/ crystal white/ gold metallic
- core black/ cloud white/ gold metallic
- Scarlet/ cloud white/ gold metallic
- Team Royal Blue/ cloud white/ gold metallic
- yellow/ cloud white/ gold metallic
- cloud white/ red/ gold metallic
- Chalk White/ core black/ gold metallic
The mid-top Adidas Basket Profi can nicely match track pants, joggers, and other sportswear for a laidback look with a sporty vibe. It can also definitely be paired with shorts, distressed denim jeans, cargo pants, cuffed pants, and other casual clothing.
Ride a smooth groove back to the past with the mid-top Adidas Basket Profi. It features a soft suede upper that delivers a luxurious feel. With a minimalist yet sophisticated design, the sneaker can complement several casual and smart outfits as well as stand out among the crowd.
In the mid to late 1990s, Adidas created subgroups to their own specialization. Below are the following:
- Adidas Style and Essential focuses on the fashion market
- Adidas Performance focuses on the needs of the athletes
- Adidas Originals specializes in the earlier designs that remain as a fashionable lifestyle icon.
Adidas Originals covers sports fashion styles from the 1940s to the 1980s. This subgroup creates by redesigning shoes that provide a distinctly old school design and retro vibe. Among the shoes that the Adidas Originals has re-released is the mid-top Basket Profi.
The Adidas Basket Profi brings back the era of short shorts and tall socks. It was initially released in 1969 and relaunched in 2012, which made its victorious comeback. Since its creation, it has been reinterpreted countless times.
This old school style basketball sneaker features the 70s style with a retro rubber outsole and an upper made of suede material. It highlights a classic design and tooling that have been re-released in various iterations, styles, and colorways.
- The Adidas Basket Profi has a textile lining.
- It displays the Adidas branding on the tongue.
- The shoe name is printed on the side of the shoe near the ankle area.