Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
84 / 100 based on 3 expert reviews
With all the things I went through, if you are an Adidas fan, I would definitely spring for the primeknit version of the cleats. I think that the toe box was a little too tight for my comfort or you may have to go up half a size.
If you're looking to buy a pair of cleats, I'd recommend these Adidas Adizero 8.0 cleats to you. They're super light. They have that swaggy look, and they have that comfort for you to fit in and play for the whole game.
This is the most definitely a light cleat. It does make you light on your feet. Real easy to play in.
Spring into action and get off the line of scrimmage quickly with these low-top football cleats from Adidas. The Adizero 8.0 is designed to take you farther and faster with its sock-like textile upper, lightweight midsole, and cleated outsole.
These low-top Adidas football shoes feature a sock-like construction that offers lightweight stability and lockdown. A Litestirke EVA midsole keeps the impact subtle as you wreak havoc at the line of scrimmage.
The Adidas Adizero 8.0 also features a cleated outsole with a rotational traction zone that provides superior grip as you run and pivot on your way to the end zone.
These speed cleats from Adidas boast a low-top, sock-like construction for lightweight support, stability, and lockdown. The cleat’s lace-up closure and padded collar offer a secure fit and keep the foot stable when performing different maneuvers on the field.
The Adidas Adizero 8.0 features a sock-like textile upper that provides ultrasoft comfort and support. These football cleats also boast an abrasion-resistant Ironskin toe cap for enhanced durability and performance.
The Adizero 8.0 is equipped with a synthetic outsole that provides exceptional traction on the gridiron. The cleated outsole also features a rotational traction zone that offers increased grip and relieves cleat pressure when making quick cuts and pivots.
- The Adizero 8.0 features pull tabs for easy on and off.
- These football cleats are equipped with a lightweight EVA midsole that adds a springy cushion to your every step.
These low-top Adidas football cleats are available in several color options:
- Cloud White/Cloud White/Cloud White
- Cloud White/Collegiate Navy/Noble Indigo
- Cloud White/Collegiate Royal/Bright Royal
- Cloud White/Core Black/Grey Six
- Cloud White/Gold Metallic/Cloud White
- Cloud White/Maroon/Collegiate Burgundy
- Cloud White/Power Red/Active Red
- Collegiate Orange/Cloud White/Core Black
- Collegiate Royal/Cloud White/Core Black
- Core Black/Cloud White/Cloud White
- Core Black/Gold Metallic/Grey Six
- Core Black/Night Metallic/Grey Six
- Dark Green/Cloud White/Core Black
- Gold Metallic/Cloud White/Gold Metallic
- Power Red/Cloud White/Core Black