Good to know
To help football’s fastest players reach the next level, Adidas redesigned and reengineered the lightest cleat in football. These low-top football cleats boast a Primeknit upper with an all-new aerodynamic design that wraps around the foot. The cleat’s refined shape also offers a sock-like fit.
The Adidas Adizero 5-Star 7.0 Primeknit is equipped with a TPU toe cap for added protection and durability. At the cutting zones, a Speed Spat seam tape is tactfully placed to elevate lockdown.
These Adidas football cleats feature a Sprintframe plate with an external heel counter for increased support and stability. The Sprintframe plate also features Sprintstuds and a rotational traction zone for an unrivaled grip on the gridiron.
These low-top football cleats boast a one-piece bootie construction that offers a sock-like fit and feel. The Adizero 5-Star 7.0 X Primeknit also boasts an anatomical lace structure that helps relieve pressure.
These Adidas cleats feature a Primeknit upper for ultralight comfort and adaptive support. At the toe cap, a layer of TPU enhances protection and durability. The upper also features a Speed Spat seam tape to elevate lockdown and promote more natural flex along the upper.
This ultra-lightweight football cleat is equipped with a Sprintframe plate for increased stability as you make your way to the end zone. The outsole features Adidas Sprintstuds and a rotational traction zone to enhance acceleration and multidirectional grip.
- The Adidas Adizero 5-Star 7.0 X Primeknit features a compression-molded EVA lining that provides lightweight cushioning.
- These football cleats are equipped with tongue and heel pull tabs for easy on and off.
- Woven into the Primeknit upper is a speed of light graphic that symbolizes speed and movement.
The Adidas Adizero 5-Star 7.0 Primeknit is available in the following color options:
- Cloud White/Cloud White/Silver Metallic
- Core Black/Cloud White/Cloud White
- Grey Two/Core Black/Vivid Yellow
- White/White/Black ‘Speed of Light’