Fit & Sizing
Available exclusively in men's sizing, the Adidas Adi Ease Kung Fu can be purchased from sizes 3 to 15 US in medium width. It has a slip-on construction with front goring for comfortable fit. The padded footbed enhances the comfort.
Adidas Adi Ease Kung Fu Style
The low-top Adidas Adi Ease Kung Fu displayed a heritage style and upgraded with a slip-on design. This easy to wear footwear is made of canvas upper in monochromatic colorway making this a very versatile shoe for almost any casual ensemble.
This shoe has been classified as a summer staple as it delivers all-day comfort, lightness, superb flexibility, and on-trend look. This slim kick with simple style can be easily paired with jeans, joggers, shorts, and even with activewear.
One noteworthy feature of the Adidas Adi Ease Kung Fu is its profile that resembles the traditional footwear of Chinese. Instead of using laces, the brand incorporated an elastic tongue with pull tab for an authentic kung fu feel and for easy slip on and off.
Adidas Adi Ease Kung Fu History
The Adidas Skateboarding was formed in the late 80s to serve Thrashers all over the globe. This line re-designs silhouettes from the impressive archive of the Three Stripes to function as a skateboarding sneaker.
Adidas released various collaborations with some world-class skateboarders in the market to further improve their products. Dennis Busenitz, Mark Gonzalez, Lucas Puig, and Mark Suciu were few of the renowned skaters who shared their expertise pushing the skateboard sneakers forward.
The Adidas Adi Ease is a skate shoe that was inspired by a classic indoor soccer shoe. The brand reengineered it to create a tough kick for the skateboarding stunts. Several variations were launched using the Adi Ease silhouette to cater various preferences of consumers.
One variation is the Adi Ease Kung Fu which resembles a real slip-on kung-fu shoe from China. This shoe is made of breathable canvas upper with textile lining, and rubber outsole. It is considered lightweight and versatile suitable for the casual activities.
- The Adidas Adi Ease Kung Fu is made of twill canvas upper with soft textile lining for comfort.
- It has vulcanized rubber sole with herringbone pattern for flexibility and superb grip. The vulcanized construction is easier to break in, lightweight, and provides better board feel than the cupsoles.
- The EVA sockliner provides superb comfort and cushioning by hugging the foot completely.
- It has a one-piece toe for the enhanced protection with better durability and endurance.
- A Kung Fu shoe is Chinese footwear worn when practicing martial arts and while performing Tai Chi. Nowadays, this kind of shoe is mass-produced and used not solely for martial arts but also for general purposes. This shoe is lightweight, inexpensive, and widely available worldwide.