Good to know
- The Ace Tango 17.3 IN is equipped with components handy for indoor and even lifestyle setting. Its overall vibe makes it a strikingly appealing shoe, mostly due to its external features.
- A synthetic construction known as Adidas Control Feel forms the upper of the indoor soccer cleat. The forefoot area is dominantly made up of a breathable mesh material that provides a softer sensation. A transition of a more opaque synthetic starts from the midfoot going to the heel, following the lacing system.
- The stretchable collar completes the sneaker-looking feel of the cleat. It is a sock-like textile that extends to the forefoot. It gives the cleat a secure lockdown as it wraps the foot just like a sock, reinforced by the lacing system. Interestingly, it is the same collar found Ace Tango 17.3 lifestyle shoes.
- The stability of the cleat comes from the Total Control molded outsole which is made of a synthetic material. The technology is engineered for agility and grip, perfect for indoor and flat surfaces.
Standard sizes are available for the Adidas Ace Tango 17.3 IN. The soccer cleat is available in men’s version only. The fit is generally perceived to be true-to-size. It adjusts accordingly to the foot size through its stretchable sock-like upper and lacing system. It is noted by the majority as comfortable for both the wide and narrow footed players.
The Ace Tango 17.3 Indoor is constructed with the traditional rubber outsole of Adidas. Dubbed as the Total Control outsole, the cleat is engineered to allow grip for both indoor and flat surfaces.
The unique sole pattern is a traction system composed of multiple hexagonal tiles arranged to achieve dynamic acceleration for indoor pitch. Larger rubber tiles are positioned in the forefoot for a better braking grip for push off motions.
The Adidas Ace Tango 17.3 is an indoor cleat with a three-part upper construction. From the forefoot, a supple and breathable mesh material forms the upper through the Control Feel feature. Its textured form is built for a more responsive ball touch.
Transitioning to the medial and lateral sides from the lacing system is a more stable synthetic material. It is used to provide more support to the foot. The trademark Adidas stripes are glued to the lateral area.
On the other hand, the mid top collar brings the cleat a stretchable sensation as it extends to the forefoot. It wraps the foot anatomically just like a sock.
A pull tab is stitched to the Achilles area to make it easier to slip on. On top of it is a lace-up fastening system that aids in making the overall fit more adjustable.
- The indoor cleat is available in kid’s unisex version.
- The Adidas Ace Tango 17.3 Indoor can be purchased in the following colorways: Energy Aqua-Running White-Legend Ink, Core Black, and Solar Red-Core Black-Solar Orange.
- The Adidas Ace collection is already discontinued and is updated with the Predator collection which includes soccer cleats such as the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground, Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground, and Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers.