Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Ace, Adidas Tango
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor uses the Prime Knit material for its upper that molds to the shape of the foot giving the user a comfortable fit.
- The Purecut laceless forefoot offers a sock-like sensation. The uninhibited strike zone provides a better feel of the ball than its laced predecessors.
- The shoe also utilized the Boost foam technology, which provides adaptive cushioning in the midsole area.
The Prime Knit upper and the sock construction of the Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor follows the shape of the foot and gives it a nice fit with just the right amount of pressure. It is available in sizes 6 to 13 in men’s version only.
The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor uses the Total Control technology. This white, non-marking rubber material offers adequate stability on flat, indoor surfaces. It also allows users to move with high-speed control.
The midsole of this football boot uses the Boost foam technology, which makes it very comfortable when playing on the field. It protects the foot during impact and has high-energy return. This midsole technology provides reliable underfoot protection during indoor play.
The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor is constructed from a layer of Prime Knit upper. It is a soft material that follows the shape of the foot. It delivers a seamless, snug fit and lightweight feel with no break-in time needed.
The Purecut technology replaces the lacing system of the new Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor. The laceless forefoot feature takes away the overlays, edges, and distractions of untied laces. It also offers an unobstructed strike zone for maximum touch and control of the ball.
The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor also uses the Non-Stop Grip technology, sometimes referred to as the NSG. It is an ultra-thin layer of raised dots that allows players to wear this football shoe in any weather condition. It also helps prevent the ball from slipping while dribbling and striking.
The high-ankle collar construction and material used in this football cleat add to its overall sock-like feel and fit.
- Football fans who want to have their names and flags on the shoe can have it personalized for a minimal fee.
- The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor can also be worn as a casual street footwear.
- The Adidas Ace collection is discontinued and is updated with the Predator collection with football boots such as the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground, Adidas Predator 18+ Firm Ground ,and Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers.