- The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor uses the Prime Knit material for its upper that molds to the shape of the foot giving the user a comfortable fit.
- The Purecut laceless forefoot offers a sock-like sensation. The uninhibited strike zone provides a better feel of the ball than its laced predecessors.
- The shoe also utilized the Boost foam technology, which provides adaptive cushioning in the midsole area.
The Prime Knit upper and the sock construction of the Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor follows the shape of the foot and gives it a nice fit with just the right amount of pressure. It is available in sizes 6 to 13 in men’s version only.
The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor uses the Total Control technology. This white, non-marking rubber material offers adequate stability on flat, indoor surfaces. It also allows users to move with high-speed control.
The midsole of this soccer cleat uses the Boost foam technology, which makes it very comfortable when playing on the field. It protects the foot during impact and has high-energy return. This midsole technology provides reliable underfoot protection during indoor play.
The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor is constructed from a layer of Prime Knit upper. It is a soft material that follows the shape of the foot. It delivers a seamless, snug fit and lightweight feel with no break-in time needed.
The Purecut technology replaces the lacing system of the new Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor. The laceless forefoot feature takes away the overlays, edges, and distractions of untied laces. It also offers an unobstructed strike zone for maximum touch and control of the ball.
The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor also uses the Non-Stop Grip technology, sometimes referred to as the NSG. It is an ultra-thin layer of raised dots that allows players to wear this soccer shoe in any weather condition. It also helps prevent the ball from slipping while dribbling and striking.
The high-ankle collar construction and material used in this soccer cleat add to its overall sock-like feel and fit.
- Football fans who want to have their names and flags on the shoe can have it personalized for a minimal fee.
- The Adidas Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol Indoor can also be worn as a casual street footwear.
- The Adidas Ace collection is discontinued and is updated with the Predator collection with soccer cleats such as the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground, Adidas Predator 18+ Firm Ground ,and Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers.