Who should buy the 361 Degrees Spire 4
You will love the 361 Degrees Spire 4 if:
- You want a resilient neutral running shoe that provides sufficient arch and heel support
- You want breathable and agile shoes for all-day wear, walking, jogging, or marathons
Updates to the 361 Degrees Spire 4
- The 361 Degrees Spire 4 incorporates the improved QU!K spring technology that provides a softer and more responsive ride.
- This running companion now uses the Morphit construction in the midfoot and heel section, which delivers a more comfortable and secure fit
- Another exciting improvement that is integrated into the shoe is the Ortholite insole. This component offers better moisture management and breathability.
Experience great tractions with the 361 Degrees Spire 4 outsoles
The QU!K Flex 4foot engineering is used in the outsole for enhanced ground contact. It provides great traction and acceleration.
For a natural and balanced toe-off, the flex grooves are strategically positioned to imitate the motion of the foot.
QU!K Spine is also included in the shoe for smooth transitions. QU!K Spine technology is a carbon fiber plate, which acts as stabilizing force during midstance as the foot prepares for propulsion. This durable material maintains the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
QU!K Spring technology in Spire4's midsole
The 361 Degrees Spire 4 features QU!K Spring technology. It is a new version of ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam, which is slightly softer and more responsive compared to the regular EVA foams. This material is proven to maintain the same level of comfort and energy return throughout the life of the shoe.
On top of the QU!K Spring midsole is the Ortholite insole. 361 Degrees worked with Ortholite to create an improved insole that raises the comfort level. The new Ortholite insole is made out of 30% recycled materials. It offers added breathability and better moisture management to prevent unwanted odor.
Cool and dry running experience with the 361 Degrees Spire 4
The 4th edition of the 361 Degrees Spire still uses the seamless ergonomic construction for a comfortable in-shoe feel. The breathable knitted upper is constructed with a roomier vamp to enhance ventilation. The knitted fabric is a flexible material that keeps the foot dry for an extended period. The shoe also incorporates a soft lining that protects the foot from irritation.
For a supportive fit, the shoe utilizes an internal structure called Morphit. This structure delivers a secure midfoot fit to prevent unnecessary movements, keeping the foot running in comfort. It provides more room in the forefoot section without sacrificing stability.
A pressure-free tongue is also featured in the shoe to eliminate stress on top of the foot. The tongue’s anatomical pattern and soft materials effectively reduce pressure on the ankle during dorsiflexion.
The lace-up closure is also used to provide a snug and personalized fit.