Loading please wait...
Loading please wait...
Much to the people’s good luck, Saucony has never failed to meet its lofty standards in producing some of the best shoes in the running world. The reviews that number to no less than 100,000 and counting are obvious signs of upholding their well-known quality made shoes.
Why should you get the best Saucony race shoes?
- Stitch free overlays used by Saucony in their race shoes create a personalized fit on the shoe. It allows for a contour forming fit that is a necessity for racing. The foot sits comfortable and snug tight inside without being too constricting for the foot.
- Sufficient toe box on most Saucony race shoes afford the foot enough space to accommodate mid-run swelling. This sufficient toe box is also an ideal construction for the toes to splay. A more powerful toe off springs when the toes are not cramped.
- Flexibility is a feature that is common among all race shoes. Saucony utilizes forefoot grooves to enhance elasticity and cushioning with these grooves. Consistent forefoot strikes have never been more fun with the Saucony race shoes.
- Saucony racing shoes have a low heel to toe drop. This feature is a requirement in picking up speed in every run. Better underground perception translates to a more confident and capable strike. The pace would certainly pick up with Saucony’s racing shoes.
- Racing on the trails is another part where Saucony racing shoes are great at. Trail specific race shoes made by the company have a thick midsole for ample cushioning. These trail racing shoes have a more aggressive outsole treads for better leverage in the most difficult outdoor terrain. Aggressive lug configuration is utilized on these shoes as well to address technical trail running and to enhance outsole durability.
- Gusseted upper construction of Saucony trail racing shoes eliminates trail debris from getting in. This is a protection feature that is often overlooked until the runner has to stop every now and then to remove annoying, if not painful, trail debris.
- Although carrying sufficient protection factors, Saucony trail racing shoes are reasonably light weight. The runner barely feels the weight of these racers.
- Introduction to pure minimalist running could also be experienced with the use Saucony racing shoes.
How to pick the best Saucony race shoes from the rest?
- Fit. Since fit is the first and foremost consideration when a runner chooses a footwear, Saucony has seen to it that its race shoes offer unmatched comfort and fit. Soft and seamless inner shoe lining provide a luxurious feel.
- Weight. Saucony race shoes range from being average to ultra light. Reasonably average shoes in weight would be ideal for long runs like the marathon while the ultra light ones would be best for short course racing.
- Responsiveness. Saucony uses PWRGRID+ cushioning which attenuates shock and provides maximum responsiveness. This is the kind of midsole cushioning that helps the runner to a more dynamic run.