Loading please wait...
Loading please wait...
Adidas shoes are mentioned in more or less 100,000+ shoe reviews by casual and intermediate runners. With unlimited sports potential, Adidas neutral shoes are some of the best pairs for neutral pronators and supinators. For your running performance and other fitness needs, do not hesitate to get a pair from a trusted brand
How can Adidas neutral shoes help you?
- If you are a fitness enthusiast who does a lot of activities aside from running, neutral shoes should be in your shoe collection. Adidas neutral shoes are known for their versatility. Some of the activities that you can pursue with neutral shoes are transitional/ recovery runs, sports like tennis and golf, long and short distance running, casual activities like strolling and traveling, gym workouts, racing and cross training.
- Neutral shoes will help you get a flexible footing by allowing more ground contact. It is also great for shock absorption.
- Adidas’ best neutral shoes have minimal stability and maximum comfort during heel to toe transition.
- Adidas neutral running shoes are designed for neutral pronators and under pronators (supinators). Since they have medium and high arches respectively, they will not need medial support to decelerate pronation.
- The low profile of neutral shoes signals lesser cushioning or a thinner midsole, which is in favor of runners who want to pursue minimalist running.
- Aside from its high rankings in shoe lists, these also have notable designs that are innovative and stylish. Shoe technologies are constantly improved by the brand, so each new pair on the market features the best innovations to turn performance up a notch.
Factors to determine the best Adidas neutral shoes
- Outsole material. Adidas features a number of trusted outsole technologies that would surely add the right amount of grip and traction. Some of the outsole technologies that you can expect are the Traxion technology, Z-Traxion technology and Adiwear Technology. The main material used for outsole designs is non-marking carbon rubber, which take the forms of lugs and spikes.
- Weight. Neutral shoes are lighter than stability shoes, but heavier than minimalist ones. This is attributed to the number of technologies and features in their technical construction, as well as its main cushioning technologies, or the lack of them. For speed workouts and racing, a lightweight concept will work wonders. However, if you are focusing on daily running and cross training, an average weight would do.
- Cushioning. Cushioning technologies are found in adequate amounts in Adidas’ best neutral shoes. Some of the cushioning technologies that truly shone reviews are the Phylon, Phylite and EVA. The EVA stands for Ethylene-vinyl Acetate, and it is commonly used in performance shoes, especially for running. Phylon and Phylite are developed exclusively for the brand’s models. They are considerable lighter with more energy return properties, making them great additions in Adidas neutral running shoes.